- Pathophysiology of whiplash and cervical spine dysfunction
- Whiplash or Concussion?
- Cervical proprioception and neuromuscular
- Balance and Gait
- Pain and Sensitisation
- Integrative management for the Chiropractor
Learn assessment and treatment protocols for: cervical joint dysfunction, scoliosis, whiplash, TMD (temporomandibular
disorders), visuo-vestibular dysfunctions, balance and gait disorders, and trigeminal
Dr. Carlo Rinaudo
BMedSci (Hons) Mchiro ICSSD DACNB
- Clinic Director of Brain Hub – a dizziness and
concussion clinic (Sydney, Australia)
- Current PhD candidate in Vestibular
Rehabilitation at Neuroscience Research
Australia and UNSW.
- Lecturer in clinical neuroscience and vestibular
Dr. Jordi Gutierrez
Mchiro DACNB DIBAK PT BSc
- Head of Neuroquiro practice (Barcelona)
- Module leader of Neurology at the
Barcelona College of Chiropractic
- Instructor of Applied Kinesiology and
lecturer of functional neurology course.
REGISTRATION AND DETAILS
Standard Price for Chiropractic Students
Early Bird Discount (Until April 23rd)
Early Bird Discount Chiropractic Students (until April 23rd)
Entry requirements: Doctors of Chiropractic and Chiropractic students.
Timetable: Friday from 09.00 to 18.30 and Saturday from 09.00 to 14.00.
Complete the following with your personal data and add a document that certificate your degree as Chiropractor. In case you are a Chiropractic student send us the enrollment document. Also, attach the proof payment copy.
Bank Account Info: BBVA (Spain) ♦ IBAN: ES6901824383950201762213 ♦ SWIFT: BBVAESMMXXX
If you need any further information you can also write us through this form.
Otherwise, you can contact us at email@example.com or +34 639 963 827.